We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. By using our portal/ service you agree to the terms of this policy and you consent to our use of information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
1.1 Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this portal / service (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, portal / service navigation;
1.2 Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
1.3 Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our portal / services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
1.4 Any other information that you choose to send to us;
2. We may use session cookies and persistent cookies on the portal / service.
2.1 We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the portal / service; and other uses. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our portal / service to recognise you when you visit; and other uses. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
2.3 The cookie itself does not contain Personal Information although it will enable us to relate your use of this site to information that you have specifically and knowingly provided. But the only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself.
2.4 Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this portal / service.
3. We may use the personal information submitted to us via this portal / service to:
3.1 Administer the portal / service;
3.2 Improve your experience by personalizing the portal / service;
3.3 Enable your use of the services available on the portal / service;
3.4 Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
3.5 Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email/SMS or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
3.6 Provide third parties with statistical information about our users but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
3.7 Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the portal / service; and
3.8 Other uses;
4. Where you submit personal information for publication on our portal / service, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the terms of this policy only. You may from time to time participate in certain programs (eg: referral programs) extended by our portal/service which would require us to share your personal information with third parties /vendors such as: “appvirality”, etc., (Third Party Providers) to enable us to integrate and provide you the service under the program. You hereby expressly consent that by participating in such program(s) and to the service you expressly consent to us sharing your personal information to such Third Party Providers.
4.1 We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties;
5.1 In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
5.1.1 To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
5.1.2 In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
5.1.3 In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
5.1.4 To the successor in interest (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
5.1.5 To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.]
6.1 Information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
6.2 In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the portal / service, will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others;
6.3 You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information;
6.4 We may disclose or share Non-Personally Identifiable Information with brands, associates and third party advertisers. For example, we may share aggregated demographic information (which does not include any Personally Identifiable Information) with third party advertisers and other parties as provided below: We may use third party advertisers to serve advertisements when you visit our portal. These companies may use Non-Personally Identifiable Information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide, through the use of network tags, advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We also use third party service providers to track and analyze Non-Personally Identifiable Information usage and volume statistical information from our Users to administer our portal and constantly improve its quality. We may also publish this information for promotional purposes or as a representative audience for third party advertisers. Please note that this is not Personally Identifiable Information, only general summaries of the activities of our Users. Such data is collected on our behalf, and is owned and used by us. You expressly agree to the above.
We use Non-Personally Identifiable Information to troubleshoot, administer the portal, analyze trends, gather demographic information, comply with applicable law, and cooperate with law enforcement activities. We may also share this information with third party service providers and third party advertisers to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, and programming.
7. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
7.1 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted;
7.2 Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet;
7.3 You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the portal / service);
9. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
9.1 The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity and your current address;
9.2 We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law;
9.3 You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
10. The portal / service contains links to other portal / services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party portal / services.
11. You agree to let us know, from time to time, if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated;
13. We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. We may use a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
14. We may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content to our Users. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our sponsors, advertisers and partners. We will not share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
15. You agree and undertake that while using the services on the portal or any part thereof including without limiting the use of Gift a Friend, you will not misuse the service / application in any manner whatsoever and will not upload any unauthorised, indecent, vulgar, obscene and/ or unlawful content or resort to use thereof in any way. You agree that you will be solely liable for any such misuse of the services / portal and we reserve the right to take appropriate action if you are found to be in breach of these terms.
16. Your use of this application / service is entirely at your own risk and we do not guarantee or warranty the accuracy, completeness or suitability of any information. We expressly disclaim all liabilities including without limiting, those which may arise in connection with your use of this application / service.
19. At any time, you may unsubscribe/change from our notifications or other similar services through the application. You will occasionally receive e-mail updates from us about special offers, new services, and other noteworthy items. The same can be unsubscribed to via the unsubscription link. We hope you will find these updates interesting and informative. We reserve the right to limit membership or services to those who will accept such emails. You will be notified via email prior to any actions taken.